Veggie Toast Slice
Hankering for that healthy vegetable slice you can pop in your toaster and trick yourself into thinking it’s bread?
However this little slice has filled a gap, that makes my tummy happy! Just toast it for a while and smother in butter and the healthy fats of Avocado’s!!!
- 3 cups crumbed broccoli ( using a food processor or blender to blitz into crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons crushed linseeds or ground linseed
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a lined tray so it is around 2 cm thick, smooth out using back of spoon
- Place in hot oven and cook until golden brown. Approx 15-20 minutes
- Cut into squares and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Can eat fresh, or best straight out of toaster with your favorite toppings