Blackcurrent & Cashew Bliss Bites
These little beauties are with out a doubt my new favourite! Light, sweet, nutty and refreshing, they are everything a bliss ball should be! Not to mention how beautiful they look! Make up a batch of these and easily impress your friends with fancy raw food making skills!
Dairy free, egg free, sugar free, gluten free and loaded with nutrient dense ingredients.
Cashews: Cashews are an excellent source of copper which supports the development of bone and connective tissue, and the production of the skin and hair pigment called melanin. They are also a good source of phosphorus for strong bones and magnesium for a great night sleep. Blackcurrants: support your gut health with these little super berries!
- 1 Cup of Raw Cashews soaked overnight
- 3/4 cup frozen Blackcurrants
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tblsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut + 1/4c for rolling bites in
- Place your cashews nuts in a food processor or blender. Pulse until crumbly – avoid turing your cashews to butter!
- Add blackcurrants and pulse until just combined. Your berries do not need to be all blitzed up, some whole will add a nice texture to your bites.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until well mixed
- Roll into balls then cover with shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or store in the freezer!