Group coaching gives you the opportunity to share your feelings with others and develop deeper connections, making your sessions more meaningful. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed.
“Alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much.” ~Hellen Keller
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS PROGRAM:
* Once-a-week 60 minute group meetings through Zoom for 6-weeks
* Private Facebook group during the duration of the program
* Exercises each week to help you tune into each week’s topic
* Support to know you’re not alone on your cancer journey by meeting like minded individuals that are on a similar path as you. You’ll brainstorm solutions, open creativity channels, and uncover opportunities you may not have discovered working solo. Other group members help you realise what you may need to change! * Facing relevant topics that will help you find the gifts of your cancer path * Tuning in to your own inner healer within yourself and maximising your ability to heal
* Finding empowerment and inner strength on the cancer path
* Get the same quality coaching, but at a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. Group coaching is a smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance.
* Working with a group is a social event that participants look forward to. You’ll join a close-knit group that is energising, motivating and most of all – fun! Group members often become lifelong friends.
THE TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED IN THIS PROGRAM ARE:
* Facing fear – Learning how to navigate the journey of cancer with courage and grace. Taming the tiger of your mind.
* What should I eat? What we need to keep our gut health happy and healthy
* Finding your truth: What are your core values? What are your strong reasons for living? How do you make a decision about the best course of treatment despite what your family/friends/health professionals think is best for you.
* You are your own healer: Empowerment to claim your own healing journey/power of the mind
* Creating a path/plan of healing: Find your optimum course of healing that is best for YOU!
DATES OF PROGRAM:
Starting Friday 19th June 10am NZT for 6-weeks
All meetings are via a Zoom conference call. You can either do the call from your desktop computer or ipad/tablet.
I was diagnosed in May 2013 with Stage 3 Colon Cancer. I decided to take an integrative route to heal my cancer. I had surgery and decided to decline the standard route of chemotherapy and radiation. I have successfully healed from cancer through natural means. For more information about her cancer healing journey please check out my about me page and follow my posts on
Facebook page Justine Laidlaw – The Natural Bird
Facebook Private Group Living your best life with cancer and beyond.
Not only can cancer be a tool for incredible growth, but it can help you propel you forward in your life in powerful new ways.
Cancer can indeed be a wake up call to live the life you are meant to live and this coaching program will help you find ways to embrace the challenges and step into empowerment!