How it works
Ozone can be created for use in ozone therapy by using an oxygen tank or oxygen concentrator with a good ozone generator capable of creating ozone in concentrations between approximately 10 mg/ul and 60 mg/ul. A concentration of over 70-80 is not recommended for internal use. The ozone machine essentially attaches an extra oxygen molecule to the traditional double oxygen molecule (O2) which becomes ozone (O3). Almost immediately, that single molecule will break off and start attaching itself to the walls of viruses, bacteria, fungi, moulds, parasites, pesticides, chemicals, poisons, rotting matter, odours, yeasts and weakened cells.
The singlet neutralises the pathogens, turning them into dead debris that can then be eliminated from the body. Cells that are susceptible to ozone are those that have weak or simplistic enzyme coatings – healthy cells cannot be penetrated. Unhealthy cells are destroyed and carried away by the circulatory system where the elimination organs can get rid of them. This process takes time, which is why it is better to use lower dosages of ozone over a longer period of time instead of high doses in a short amount of time.
It can take a while for relief from some conditions to manifest, so it is important to continue the treatments until the toxins have been completely eliminated.
What it’s used for
Ozone therapy works with the mechanisms of disease through its ability to stimulate the fundamental processes of the body.
● Chronic diseases – cancer, lyme, autoimmune, infectious diseases, parasite overload etc.
● Wound care – Non-healing wounds, ulcers, sores, rashes, etc.
● Anti-aging/longevity – Mediates oxidative stress, a leading cause of ageing.
● In a clinic – In addition to the treatments listed below, intravenous and intramuscular
● Patients can do daily at home – Popular treatments include rectal, ear, vaginal, ozone water, nasal breathing, cupping and limb bagging
● Increased energy and stamina – Due to improved oxygen efficiency and metabolism
● Sense of wellbeing – Not entirely understood, but reported by top researchers
● Herxheimer reaction – Not comfortable, may activate the immune system which kills pathogens and causes a die-off reaction from all the endotoxins released.
● Decreased pain and discomfort – Reduces inflammation which may help to reduce pain. Also calms down autoimmune discomfort by quieting down the immune system (immune modulator)
● Improved clarity/decreased brain fog – Due to improved oxygen efficiency and metabolism